This Coating Lamination Machine is suitable for
the double -layer and multiple layer lamination of such roll film materials
as BOPP, PET, Nylon, CPP, CPE, aluminium foil and paper etc.
Technical Specification :
||100 ~ 150mpm
Unwind / rewind
||Two Layers (Once)
||Electric / Thermic
Fluid/ Diesel Hot Air System
Vibration Cast Iron ( C.I.) Body.
- Ribbed Anti Vibration Cast Iron Body for Vibration free
- Pneumatically Operated Pressure Roll with Independent Flow
Control Valves to ensure both ends of rubber rolls descend in
- Pneumo Hydraulic Web Guiding System (Trolley Type) to direct
the web to the specified path on Unwind One.
Unwind unit :
- One No. * Simplex * Reel Stand of Center Winding Type
- Maximum reel outer diameter upto 1000mm
- Web Guide (Pneumo Hydraulic Trolley Type) is provided with
one Automatic Centering Device.
Coating Unit :
- Designed for hollow & integrated shaft type cylinders
- Special bearing housing are provided to support the cylinder
shaft locked mechanically on the unit side frame during operation.
- Thickness of glue coating can be set using the anilox roller and
doctor blade mesh.
- Three side view open to see the web from three different
directions while in operation.
Drying unit :
- Designed for Electric , Thermic Fluid , Diesel Hot Air System (
- In cooperated with Special Nozzle Drying System featuring
constant width continuous slot.
- Backing rollers to support the web in opposite position with
respect to each nozzle.
Lamination nip unit :
- Pneumatically loaded pressure application
- One No. Steel Draw Roll duly hardchrome plated &
- One No. Pneumatically loaded Rubber Roll assembly dynamically
Rewind station :
- Surface Rewind Station
- Maximum reel outer diameter upto 1000mm
- Improved Design
- Lower Wastage
- Minimum Downtime
- Increased Output
- Lower Input Cost
Carry Shopping Bag Printing Machine
The first printing machine in modulate design with arched bridge Stack Type. With many years of worthy experience let this model stand out for its economic efficiency and high precision printing.
The continuous up-dating and improvements carry out to the high versatility and easy operation, particularly for rather long printing runs on all extensible plastic film. Therefore we consider this flexographic printing machine as the most successful one in the world markets.
» Printable Substances :
» Product Details :
- HM, HDPE, LD, LLDPE, B.O.P.P, Polyester, Polypropylene, Foam Sheets, Paper, Aluminium Foil etc.
» Features :
|Printing Possibility||Front + Back (6+0, 5+1, 4+2, 3+3)|
|Body Material||Cast Iron|
|Print Of Plate Cylinder||400mm ~1200mm|
|Motor Power||1.5 kW|
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Film Width||800 mm|
|Texttable Printing Width||750 mm|
|Printing Repeat||300~1200 mm|
|Production Speed||0~80 M/Min|
|Max Heaters||13.5 KW|
|Main Motor||7.5 KW|
|Power Required||25.5 KW|
|Dimensions LxWxH||17.0 x 7.3 x 11.2 Feet|
|Repeat Printing Length||9" - 100" (228mm-2500mm)|
|Max Printing Length (mm)||0-500,500-1000|
|Bag Material||Paper Bag, Fabric Bag|
|Maximum Cutting Speed||50 -100 mm/sec|
|Brand||Star Flex International|
|Color Printing||Color Printing|
» Optional Attachments :
- Ribbed Anti Vibration Cast Iron Body (C.I) for vibration free printing.
- Duplex System having two unwind & two rewind stations to print two rolls/jobs at same time simultaneously.
- AC Digital frequency drive on main motor.
- Infeed and Outfeed system provided to maintain tension & good registration.
- Auto Stop for web break.
- Helical Gear for smooth running and long life.
- All rolls are dynamically balanced and hardchrome plated.
- Silent air drying system fitted with high velocity centrifugal fan.
- Quick Changeover of plate cylinder to reduce the down time.
- Repeat print of plate cylinder for 1200mm (48") as standard model.
- Printing Possibilities (Front + Back) : 6+0, 5+1, 4+2, 3+3
- Automatic web tension control device on unwind
- E.P.C ( EDGE position control)- Web Guide before printing
- Ink repeat system by ink pump with respective containers
- Hydraulic Lift of plate cylinder with continuous rotation of inking rollers.
- Ceramic anilox rollers.
- Pneumatic air shafts.
- Web compensating system for non stop printing of machine.